Monday, July 26, 2010

Packing!

It's been pretty hectic around here the past couple of weeks!  We finally traded off the ol' Expedition on this 07' Jeep Liberty so that we would have something we could pull behind the motor home.



Saturday, Wayne and Lloyd took the front bumper off and put the brackets for towing on and she is ready to haul!
Now for the loading of the motor home!  Crap!  What to take!  Weather forcast for Jackson, WY is for highes in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 30s!  WooooooHooooo this is great for me!  BUT that means I have to have both cool cloths and warm clothes!

Just tip your head a little to the right . . . . there ya go - I was trying to show you all my crap without showing that the bed was not made - oh well.  Anyway, that's pretty much everything I own!  LOL

This here is Teddy's ride.  Isn't it cute!?  Shoot - he may not even let me put him in it. Hopefully once he sees that it means he gets to go with us, he will settle down and enjoy the ride.  That pile of stuff behind it is more stuff to go in the motor home!  Sheets, towels, at least 3 quilts!  Wayne is afraid he is going to freeze!  If it were up to me we wouldn't even bother with a heater - just blankets and quilts and kick the doors and windows open during the day! 

 I'm so excited!  Can you tell?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Kath....that is too funny.....all those clothes.....then I saw the doggie carriage and couldn't figure out what was going on until I read a little further....LOL...puppy dog will love it, I'm sure.
Have a great time and take loads of pics...to post!!!