Monday, May 5, 2008

Making It Mine

I have had my husband busily working on my building to make it "mine".




It was originaly divied into 3 rooms plus a bathroom. I had my husband take out the wall between the middle and the room on the left to make one big room.





I painted the paneling with a primer, then a pale blue. I have another, brighter blue that I may or may not use for the trim or maybe a sponge techinque over the light blue. I have not made up my mind yet.

As a matter of fact, I'm feeling like I should go take a look and see what else I can paint right now. I'll try to do better with the updates!

4 comments:

Jerri said...

You've been a 'busy girl' posting on your blog. It looks GREAT!

Rhonda said...

Way to go Kath....the sewing studio is really coming along and so glad you're back blogging.

Monica at Buttoncounter said...

Kath! I can't wait to try out your grab bar in the bathroom! Wink, Wink!

Kathy said...

Great Job, girlfriend -- you have been busy! Love that new studio and all the work you've done on your blog. Keep up the great work!