Monday, March 18, 2013

Embroidery Blog Hop - Coming Up Soon!

Yup!  The time is drawing near for the unvailing of our embroidery work!  If you will recall, the end of January I posted a little about an embroidery blog hop that Jane, over at "Jane's Fabric and Quilts Blog" was doing.  (The button, Stitch Me Up, is on my side bar.)  As I said earlier, I'm not very techy. (you know that word - that's not a word?)  Anyway, this is the pattern and the thread I got from Jane and her friends so that I could be a part of this blog hop.  I don't really understand all that I am supposed to do other than embroider this pattern and post it on my blog on "my day", which is March 21st.  But don't worry!  I will find out before then just what I am to do.  I have a few more stitches to put in place between now and then.
 No!  Really!  I took this picture a month ago!  I have it almost finished!  Just a few more stitches.


9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Kath, I actually understood that...LOL

Kath said...

LOL

Patty C. said...

Seems to be a favorite

Pauline said...

You picked a sweet design, I hope you will present it soon, today is your day!

Cathi said...

I look forward to seeing your project completed

The Slow Quilter said...

Looking forward to seeing it.

apple blossom said...

can't wait to see it finished

Kath said...

Oh dear! Oh dear! I couldn't get my post to work! I was trying to get it posted early morning on the 21st as I was leaving for Michigan for a couple of months and it just wouldn't post the links. Anyway I arrived in Michigan yesterday afternoon and will try to clear up this mess soon. I am so very sorry my dear blog friends. I hope you can forgive me for this mess up. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

good to catch up on what you've been doing, love reading your blog, glad you're back at it. Kath, you remind me so much of dear Aunt Jen...love,ml