Thursday, December 18, 2008

There's No Place Like Home!!!!!!!

I have two! Michigan where I was born and raised and where my brothers, sister and all the kids live. Then there is Texas where I have spent the last 27 years of my life with my soul mate and many wonderful friends! Both are home to me, but being 1300 miles apart sure makes life rough!!! When leaving Texas Monday morning, I was very sad. I was already missing my dear husband and silly little dogs! But I was so looking forward to seeing the family! In a few weeks I will be missing Texas, my husband, dogs, and my Wackies and I will be ready to be home, but not wanting to leave everyone here! Oh the agony!



For now though, I'm going to enjoy everyone here and call Wayne every day to tell him what all we did and find out how Texas is surviving without me and be happy for all my wonderful Blessing!



I'll keep yawl posted on my goings on. Hugs - Kath

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Glad you made it safely.

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Excavation Contractors Bethlehem said...

Thanks for a grreat read